I like dark beers and after picking some blackberries locally I decided to split a 30L batch into two. Two thirds will be stout (Guinness clone recipe) and the other third I’ll add the blackberries to in the fermenter. My last fruit beer wasn’t a success so I’ve added the fruit in a muslin bag this time to see if that helps at all.
During the boil stage I used a hop bag and this helped significantly with the clarity (it’s dark beer!) of the beer.
So I currently have two lots of beer in the fermenting fridge with the inkbird regulating the temperature. I used Irish Ale fresh yeast for this batch….